- Select a piece of unfinished, pre-made POTTERY. Prices ranges from $5 to $50. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Choose your under glaze paint colors (all are water soluble, washable and non-toxic), and any stamps, stencils, and IDEA books you’d like.
– Hourly Studio Fee is $4/hour per child 12 & under, $6/hour per person for anyone 13 & over. All ages (yes, even babies) are welcome to paint at Claytopia!
– Feel free to ask our friendly staff any questions to make your painting more simple!
We’ll glaze and fire your piece to be ready to pick up in a week. No need to call, just come on in for pick-up after one week!
All fired pieces are food-safe, and microwave and dishwasher safe (although we recommend hand washing and handling your piece like a work of art). Pieces aren’t meant to be used in the oven or with boiling water.
– No experience needed, just paint and have FUN!
– Reservations are not necessary for pottery painting. If you have a special circumstance and want to reserve, just give a call, we’ll be happy to do so. Allow at least one hour to paint before closing time.
– Don’t want to wait a week? We also have ACRYLIC PAINT to use to allow you to take your finished piece(s) with you when you’re done painting! *Acrylic painted pieces will not hold water and are not food-safe.
– We also offer walk-in CANVAS PAINTING and CANVAS CLASSES!